Smilesprint.sg is provided and managed by SMILES PRINT PTE. LTD. ("Smilesprint", "we" or "us"), respects your privacy, which includes the privacy of your digital artworks and your personal data you provide to us.
We conduct our business in compliance with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) 2012 and have implemented additional measures to protect your personal information.
1. WHAT PERSONAL DATA WILL SMILESPRINT COLLECT?
- Email address(es)
- Billing and delivery address(es)
- Date of birth
- Phone number(s)
- Login details and encrypted version of your password
- Purchase or order information includes transaction data
- Details of your communications with our customer support team for assistance.
- IP Address
- Website / browsing history, including geographical location, length of visit and number of viewed pages
2. WHEN DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA FROM YOU?
We will collect personal data from you during the following times/situations:
- Registering for an account on our website or mobile app.
- Subscribing to our newsletter or notifications.
- Downloading our free Smilesprint Editor software or mobile app.
- Purchasing products or vouchers through our website and mobile app.
- Creating designs for products on our website or mobile app.
- Engaging with us through social media.
- Interacting with our customer experience team or other representatives.
- Leaving comments or reviews on our products and/or services.
3. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use your personal data in a number of ways, including (but not limited to):
- Verifying your identity when you login to your Smilesprint account.
- Allowing you to create and edit custom photo projects.
- Processing your order for our products or services from ordering to delivery.
- Troubleshooting and fixing problems you may experience, to improve the sites experience and for legal and security compliance purposes.
- Sending you the service announcement updates, marketing communications or push notifications about Smilesprint.
- Processing your participation in our promotions or any request for additional Personal Data such as customer surveys, testimonials or contests.
- Interactions and further assistance that may be required between you and our team.
- Enhancing the content on our website based on your personal preferences.
- Enabling us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements and in the detection and prevention of theft, fraud or other crimes.
4. WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
We limit access to your personal data to authorized Smilesprint team members only. They (Smilesprint team members) will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We may collect or share your personal data and/or information with our trusted third-party service providers in order to:
- Fulfil orders of products such as payment and delivery.
- To ensure that your financial information is safe, not being used wrongfully and to prevent fraud.
- To ensure that you receive a better customer experience, by displaying relevant content and advertisements for you across websites.
We will not share, sell, rent, swap or authorize any third party to use your email address for commercial purposes without your consent.
5. PAYMENT SECURITY
All transactional information passed between Smilesprint Website and the third-party payment processors are automatically encrypted using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol with an encryption key length of 128 bits (the highest level commercially available). This encryption protocol protects data as it travels over the internet. Therefore, Smilesprint and its’ employees do not have access to your private information other than the information that you voluntarily submitted to us through the Site or mobile app.
Any credit card information provided via third-party payment is only used for payment processing and is NOT collected, recorded or stored by Smilesprint in any way.
6. GENERAL SECURITY
Smilesprint seeks to have reasonable security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information given under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. You acknowledge and agree that any information you transmit through the Website or upload for storage in connection with the website or mobile app is transmitted or stored at your own risk.
If in the event you feel that your account has been compromised you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting The Smilesprint team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. SOFTWARE LICENSE
The Smilesprint Editor software is a free and non-exclusive Software provided by Smilesprint that allows customers to personally create and design professional quality photo products. Any updates on the designs and templates will also be considered as part of the Software.
This Software is a non-transferable internal use license under the copyright to use, display, execute and perform for the sole purpose of creating photo products for production by Smilesprint.
8. BOOK CONTENT
We will not print or publish any photo products or its’ contents unless authorization is given by the book’s owner or author. It is your responsibility to alert Smilesprint if your photo product orders contain any explicit or sensitive content such as nudity and/or profanity in order for special arrangements to be made when handling and producing your orders.
9. ORDER SUBMISSION
The product order’s content cannot be modified, changed or revised once your product design order has been uploaded onto the website. Smilesprint has no obligation to review the content that you have submitted and hence you hereby agree that your project has gone through the necessary proofs and checks until you have been fully satisfied, and that it is ready to be printed.
You agree and understand that your order file is free from any computer viruses, worms or any software intended to harm, damage or alter a computer system or data before uploading it to our website.
10. INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES
Smilesprint may attain your personal Information from other sources such as via telephone or from other company websites. We may add this to the database we have already collected and collated to improve the products and services that we provide.
11. EMAIL PROVISIONS
By creating an account with us, your email address will be used as a communication tool in order for us to help keep you updated on our products and services. The emails sent from us to you may include (but are not limited to): product updates, company announcements, promotional content, contests and giveaways.
If you received an error email from us, please provide us feedback at email@example.com
If you no longer wish to receive a specific form of email, you are free to unsubscribe to that particular type of email by following the "unsubscribe" instructions located at the bottom of each email sent.
If you find that your original book design (i.e. designs that do not utilize the free Smilesprint templates) has been copied or used in any other product design in any manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us immediately.
We will investigate and undertake the necessary measures upon obtaining all the required information for verification and authentication.
13. CONTACT US
14. CHANGES AND NOTIFICATION